Soon to be new droid owners from BBs

thehirsches

Reaction score
I've posted in other forums asking which droid to get as an upgrade from our BBs. So far, it seems that the Motorola for $19 is getting the most votes, but I wanted to ask one more time since I have not been able to find other threads like this that are mentioned in responses.

We are looking at the Motorola for $19 or the Incredible for $150 via Wirefly. We come from BB Storm 1.0 and Curve so anything is an upgrade.

Is the the Incredible worth $130 more? Is the Motorola the better buy and also will it become extremely obsolete in the near future? (Not able to run newer apps and such.)

Also, can someone direct me to the threads with direct comparisons?

Thanks so much.

watersrules

Reaction score
It really depends on what you're looking for. I moved from the Storm to a Droid over a month ago and love it.. some people hate the physical keyboard, and I love it as a prior Curve user before the Storm. I also like the weight of the Droid too. I am no expert on the Incredible and there are many many threads if you search that compare the two as well as all of the specs... I personally recommend going into a Verizon store and just messing around with both of them. I am freeing my wife from her Curve in a day or 2, once her Droid comes in the mail =)