New Droid X Twitter Clue

imthescatman

Reaction score
#3 is at the highest portion of Lombard street in SF. (maybe intersection of hyde and lombard? going from the tweet "Consulted with Droid expert. Thinking that Droid #5 and #7 will be found in warmer climates while #3 should be located at higher altitude."

diebold

Reaction score
DROID #12:

I've already scoped out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - got stopped by two cops because I was searching bushes.

No phone. :icon_eek:

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
DROID #12:

I've already scoped out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame - got stopped by two cops because I was searching bushes.

No phone. :icon_eek:

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

ninefall

Reaction score
I find this interesting. "Droid X shoots in 720p. Which means you can really see the look on your face when you find one."

I take this as they are in stores with the live feed cameras going where you can see yourselves on the screens. Best Buy maybe?

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
I find this interesting. "Droid X shoots in 720p. Which means you can really see the look on your face when you find one."

I take this as they are in stores with the live feed cameras going where you can see yourselves on the screens. Best Buy maybe?

Do you really think Verizon would trust Best Buy peon workers to not call up one of their friends to come in for a free cell phone? Really? It's gotta be at a corporate store where "somebody from corporate" is watching over the whole thing to scare somebody away from doing something like that.

FrostMan

Reaction score

Damn it lol.

Distance from where I live = 369 miles.

Anybody in the San Fran area can check that store out. I say just walk in and tell them "Gimme my Droid X."

Last edited:

AxelSmith

Reaction score
HDMI cable really has more in common with familiar data cables, like CAT5, than with other video cables such as component video cable. The quality of the signal can degrade substantially, to the point where ones and zeros do not look very different from one another.

ninefall

Reaction score

Do you really think Verizon would trust Best Buy peon workers to not call up one of their friends to come in for a free cell phone? Really? It's gotta be at a corporate store where "somebody from corporate" is watching over the whole thing to scare somebody away from doing something like that.
Good point lol