1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid owner with a question.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by pcandroid, Nov 29, 2009.

1. pcandroid

pcandroid New Member

I got my droid a while ago and have been loving finally telling all of my :iphone: friends that they they don't and driod does.

I do have a question, anyone know if bluetooth function will work for launching voice dialing or voice search anytime soon? Or maybe it does and I don't know how to use it?
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

As of right now, that is not a built in feature. But I believe with the demand I see on the forum for it. It may well be in the near future. Do a quick search on the topic using the search feature of the forums.

!!!Welcome to DroidForums "pcandroid"!!!!

Keep a watch in the forums, I see there are some pay apps that many make this work. But, I am still holding out for the free version, or the reasonably priced ones to surface.

It's great to have you here !! We Hope you enjoy the Forums !!!
    Don't forget to check out the FAQ section too !
  3. checkmate

checkmate New Member

I read somewhere that voice dialing will not work with bluetooth.
    Sorry
  4. GRey1

GRey1 New Member

My Sprint Touch allows me to voice dial via bluetooth as well as my phone before that. Why wouldn't this be possible on the Droid?
  5. BillTheCat

BillTheCat New Member

Oh, it's possible. They just goofed and didn't build it into the OS. I'd be amazed if this isn't added in an update real, real soon.