New DROID likes to reboot..Reboot..REBOOT!!

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
i jixed myself the next day my phone was acting up again no reboots but when i go to type the thing types slower than a turtle so i called verizon and they sent me a replacement one does anyone know what color the battery tag inside is on a new x?. i dont want no old refurb droid x

OP
MrsTokyo

MrsTokyo

Reaction score
I believe it's red..

And lol on jinxing
Hooray for superstitions ~
i jixed myself the next day my phone was acting up again no reboots but when i go to type the thing types slower than a turtle so i called verizon and they sent me a replacement one does anyone know what color the battery tag inside is on a new x?. i dont want no old refurb droid x

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
ok well my old new droid x the inside was gold ,,the one they sent me its red insideu seem to have the newest droid x mrs tokyo so i believe u

BLAZE86DUBZ

Reaction score
this (like new replacement) droid x is not as fast as my original one think im gona call and ask for another one

OP
MrsTokyo

MrsTokyo

Reaction score
Funny you should say that because this one (replacement, but brand new) is super warm all the time and isn't rooted and its not like I'm listening to music or anything like that sooo..idk
this (like new replacement) droid x is not as fast as my original one think im gona call and ask for another one

Swyped like a mothaa

lostnbroken

Reaction score
mine used to reboot few times a day used to drive me crazy .i did factory reset hasent rebooted since

I've had my DX since the day they came out and I never had it reboot until the newest 'fix' update. I got so sick of the constant rebooting that I did a factory rest & it STILL reboots constantly & will just randomly shut off & wont turn on until I pull the battery out.

Guess I need to go to Verizon, but I also don't want a refurbished phone...

lostnbroken

Reaction score
mine used to reboot few times a day used to drive me crazy .i did factory reset hasent rebooted since

I don't get this logic. What kind of phone do you have now? Worse than refurb-it's broke.

I only say this because the 2 previous referbs I've had just had with other phones didn't work correctly either... I'd rather them just replace a malfunctioned phone with a new one completely. We all spend so much $ on our phones, it would be nice to get new replacements & save referbs for people who want to buy them for a discount price.

Rocko

Reaction score

I don't get this logic. What kind of phone do you have now? Worse than refurb-it's broke.

I only say this because the 2 previous referbs I've had just had with other phones didn't work correctly either... I'd rather them just replace a malfunctioned phone with a new one completely. We all spend so much $ on our phones, it would be nice to get new replacements & save referbs for people who want to buy them for a discount price.

I understand, no one wants a refurb when they don't work. I would take it in and explain to them when they offer you a refurb-I am not leaving until I test this thing-if it's busted too-give me a new phone. But say this in a nice way.

bharper

Reaction score
If I delete all user data, do I essentially start over? I have entered a lot of information.

IDGBZ71

Reaction score
I have to master reboot mine after having couple problems it fixed it