1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

New Droid 2 Global: Why can't I scroll to my apps? Only weather channel app works

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Mrs EB, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Mrs EB

Mrs EB New Member

I'm new to this. Perhaps this the forum I need to go instead of bothering people in the Droid 2 Global thread. Got my smart phone for Christmas. This is my first smart phone.

Today, I had to remove the battery and put back in after 20 seconds because the phone froze on the M logo. I did. But now I can't scroll to find my apps even after I hit the app button. The apps on top don't work except for the weather channel app. The menu button doesn't work either. I press it and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

Also, how do I set a photo from my gallery to be my wallpaper? I tried to do it but all I got was a blowup of my half of someone's face. LOL
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
Search tags for this page

droid 2 global apps

remove+weather+app+from+droid+2 global
where did my droid apps go