Netflix stopped working

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Well netflix stopped working today, when I go into the app it says there is a new version available then searches for it, after that it says could not find new version, or something to that affect. Any ideas from anybody would be great

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Oh my god you're right! This sucks! What can we do? I knew it was too good to be true

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

OP
C

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
I have no idea what can be done all I know is it blows, I signed up for netflix just for this, guess ill be cancelling my subscription. Or maybe someone will get the new version and make it work for us, I hope.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's what we'll have to wait for. I'm sure it wont be long, but god it does indeed blow. Have you tried the other versions from the thread? I'm gonna see if they make a difference, but i doubt it

Sweettreat

Reaction score
W.T.F. I flashed liberty gb v.6 and went to reinstall... Ithought I had the wrong version. This sucks!!!!

Swyped from DX Liberty 2.0

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Now they r just a bunch of a**holes is all this amounts to....who's ever cracked the 1st 1 needs to get on the ball for this 1 lol

Blame the figures not me!!!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
God yes. This is a bloody nightmare!

Badattjr

Reaction score
I just got my droid x running on netflix.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

josh.zechman

Reaction score
As long as you are 2.2/2.3 the one from the market works. I just DLed from the market and I am watching Salt right now. It says it works for moto droid running 2.2....it looks like most of you are D2 so I don't know if this helps or not.

en28so

Reaction score
As long as you are 2.2/2.3 the one from the market works. I just DLed from the market and I am watching Salt right now. It says it works for moto droid running 2.2....it looks like most of you are D2 so I don't know if this helps or not.

Yes, but since I have a droid x, the market says that my phone is not supported.

Badattjr

Reaction score
Yes, but since I have a droid x, the market says that my phone is not supported.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

I got netflix without flashing or rooting, just look up netflix android on google and go on a post from march or april and download it on your phone and when you go on it it should say an update is available and it should work (it did for me)