Nesoid Lite Help!!

JUST BLEED

Reaction score
I downloaded Nesoid Lite fromt he market place when I go to download a rom from the search rom it takes me to romfind.com but when I click on a rom to download it never works? Anyone else have this happen?!?!

kennyg23

Reaction score
Just download from your computer off of coolrom.com. Just mount your phone to your computer and upload them to them main folder that opens. You can also create folders for each seperate system if you want also

YaZmEen1116

Reaction score
When i connect my phone to the pc it dont work i have to pull the sd card out of the phone to download to the sd card anybody know why?

souperman11

Reaction score
When i connect my phone to the pc it dont work i have to pull the sd card out of the phone to download to the sd card anybody know why?
When you connect your phone to your PC, do you pull down the notification bar and press the mount button? If you don't, the SD card will not be read by your computer.

OP
JUST BLEED

JUST BLEED

Reaction score
I figured out how to do this a couple of days ago. I just read another thread and started getting roms at coolroms.com. Also, for others that might read this download the app Astro and this opens your roms. So far I've downloaded only six games and all work perfectly.

kennyg23

Reaction score
I figured out how to do this a couple of days ago. I just read another thread and started getting roms at coolroms.com. Also, for others that might read this download the app Astro and this opens your roms. So far I've downloaded only six games and all work perfectly.

You don't need to download astro. I put the zip files on my phone and snesoid reads them no problem without any help.

Reaction score
I had the same issue. When I did freerom.com it would keep giving me RAR files and not zip. I went to coolrom.com and got Zip that I needed, works like a charm.

DoZ

Reaction score
How to load games?

I'm desperately seeking complete directions to install and play a game.

I keep seeing "copy it to your SD card" in forum replies. How? I don't see an "SD card" folder or option when I open the "USB Mass Storage" window when connected to my PC.

Once I download the .nes file on my computer, what do I do from there?

Thanks, I've been googling for a half hour and have yet to find a complete, start-to-finish answer.
dancedroid

RVdroid

Reaction score
You're almost there! When you open up your droid from my computer>usb mass storage device, that is your sd card. just drag your roms in there, remove device, open your emulator and scan for roms. There is a good tutorial/write-up in this forum. If this doesn't help then search for emulator roms in the games forum and look for a thread that starts with how-to...
If you still can't find it I'll find it and link it up for you, and if you've already got it working then Cheers!