1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Nesoid Advice

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by sneaky gypsy, Apr 4, 2010.

1. sneaky gypsy

sneaky gypsy New Member

I have been playing NESoid pretty constantly on my moto droid and it has all but replaced every other game system I own.

But, after the last update or two, I've noticed that whenever I open nesoid to play a ROM, my /download folder doesn't appear, and I can't access any of my ROMs. anybody else having this problem? Or at least can anybody help me out?
  2. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

i havent noticed this issue at all, hmmm have you tried uninstalling and redownloading it?
  3. sneaky gypsy

sneaky gypsy New Member

I just tried that to no avail. I usually dl my roms from freeroms and use astro, so I don't have to go through my desktop to get them. Maybe if I started dling to my hard drive that will work better?
Search tags for this page
delete nesoid from android

nesoid freezes

nesoid replacement