Need your input on a new application

papaboomboom

Reaction score
There are times when I want to verbally communicate with someone immediately but don't actually want to talk to them as I am busy or they are very talkative, or I want to avoid (tell a sales person not to call you again).

My application is simple. You enter the phone dialer dialog box and discover an additional icon called "instant voice message." Upon clicking it will ask you to record your message and then push a send button when finished recording.

The phone dials the recipient and plays the voice recording immediately. For example:

"David, I'm just about to enter an important meeting but wanted to get back to you with my response to your question......"

The recipient first hears upon answering, "This is an instant voice mail from Bill (your first and last name)."

Let me know what you think and what you would call this app?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sounds great. pretty funny, but useful. go for it.

Redls1bird

Reaction score
Instant Voicemail really is your best bet i think... If not, something like Voice butler since it delivers it for you.

kwyjibo3

Reaction score
I've been using the app "talk to me keyboard" for sms, works great.

bots

Reaction score
Would be great for messaging those certain people who talk too much. Hmm, ya know, like women. This would be a great tool for men to relay a message to women without having to hear their life story! Ooh, I hope there are no women here on this site. Oh well, let the flaming begin!!!