Need the smoothest, clearest screen protector....

KOBALT

Reaction score
I had the Steinheil for my Bionic. The best ever. Felt like glass. But they don't make them for the Rezound yet. Bought a set of BodyGuardz..... complete garbage.

Looking for an alternative. Zagg's suck because of their soft, orange-peel feel/look.

Looking for something that feels like the real glass. Unfortunately, this phone doesn't have Gorilla glass.

Either way, I couldn't tell I had a protector with the Steinheil's. I lol'd when the VZW rep tried to sell me their's and said Steinheil's were trash.

Please don't reply if you're gonna just flame on using screen protectors in general.

Thanks, guys :D

OP
KOBALT

KOBALT

Reaction score
Thx, ill lokk into it. My main concern is being clear to the look AND feel. Something that doesn't feel like a piece of rubber/plastic was put over it.... like a Zagg.

OP
KOBALT

KOBALT

Reaction score
Quote from the Halo's... thx!

I was hoping Steinheil would make one of their Ultra Crystal protectors but apparently they have no plans to make them. After trying a few other screen protectors, this is by far the best. It is crystal clear when applied correctly.

Reaction score
Both those i suggested are smooth&clear. I can't tell you how long they will last because I just put one on my phone One week ago.

SGTSCHU

Reaction score
I've always had the best success from the oem ones they sell at Verizon. Always had the best coverage and clarity, imo.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jlamb30

Reaction score
I put Seidio's Ultimate Screen Guard on mine yesterday. Crystal clear. I really like it, so far.