Zagg Protector

mslinda70

Reaction score
Had the Zagg installed about 2 weeks ago by Best Buy, dont get me wrong its a nice protector. Does have a rubbery feel to it and when i put it in my purse against my keys it made dents in it, but overall a good protector. Ordered the crystal clear Steinheil, received it today and had Best buy install it. LOVE IT!!!!! In my opinion its the best, feels much much better and it just looks sooo much better. Well worth the money. Dont get me wrong, Zagg is good, but Steinheil is better, just feel in love all over again with my X.dancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had a Zagg shield on my iPhone. Have not used on my Droid so thanks for the tip.

Mike

GrillMouster

Reaction score
The rubbery feel of the Zagg goes away with use. You can speed it up by touching your fingertip to your nose for a little nose grease (ewww). :)
Some of the dents in the Zagg "heal" and go away. Steinheil are great for clarity, and glass-like finger swyping, but they scratch up easily. The same stuff the dents in your Zagg would have scratched the Steinheil. The "orange peel" texture of Zagg doesn't affect clarity of the phone when it's on and I'm using it.

ZAGGchick

Reaction score
Thank you GRILLMOUSTER, very well said!

Please also remember that if the dents that you mentioned on your invisibleSHIELD do not heal on their own you can get a replacement invisibleSHIELD at any time on our website. The link to do this is:

ZAGG | Product Replacement Process

If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know, I am here to help!

[email protected]

--ZAGGchick