need spf file

bogginblazer

Reaction score
im tring to find a spf file that will show up in rsd lite i have tried for an hour and a half all ready nothing i have 3 spf files that dont work at all. one is off Droid x spf files that other 2 i got at random places. i need some one to point me towards the exit of ginger bread please it is gitting really bad over here.

thanks

truckrod

Reaction score
here is the site you need for a proper sbf i found also you have to use both dx bootstrap n d2 boot strap to get back to froyo i also had to wipe in stock recovery afetr a full sbf
Droid X SBF

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
i have tried that one nothing it downloads but it is messed up. i cant find it on my desktop where it is. i can type it in but nothing shows up in the right top box of rsd lite

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
will shado_x6 work to get off ginger bread. the reason i ask is on the site it says that....The 2.3.340 file below should update any system version to the current 2.3.340 OTA, if you get stuck with an older
bootloader you can use the file below the SBF files. If you are coming from the GB leak, use the 2.3.340 file below

is that the only one i can use cuz it is messed up

truckrod

Reaction score
you have to click on the file then you will see the proper file right click on it and move it to the proper file location for the pc to use it in rsd lite . it should be my computer for proper location