1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need some advice on ROM options

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Roms' started by mda24, Aug 17, 2011.

1. mda24

mda24 New Member

I have a D2. Rooted running Liberty. I don't have the ability right now to connect to a PC to SBF. What are my options to flash a new ROM and/or gingerbread.

Help!
  2. juv3

juv3 Member

Good Luck

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  3. UrbanBounca

UrbanBounca Premium Member Premium Member

Are you on Liberty Froyo or Liberty GB?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  4. Bassaholic33

Bassaholic33 New Member

Ive heard there was a zip file you can flash instead of SBF'n. Unfortunately I dont have it. Nor have I tried it. Anyone have that zip file?
  5. Redflea

Redflea New Member

You can get it from the Team Black Hat app, in the market.

However, depending on which version of Liberty you're running (Froyo or Gingerbread) and what ROM you want to flash, you may or may not need to SBF...

You need to post more information (What ROM exactly are you running, Liberty Froyo or Liberty GB) and what ROM do you want to flash.

Finally, if I didn't have access to a computer to SBF I'd be pretty cautious about flashing a new ROM - if you get into boot loop or non-bootable state, a computer/SBF is required to recover your device.