Need serious help

acehunter27

Reaction score
ok. so i rooted my droid 4 yesterday and downloaded the app ROM TOOLs. looks like an eagle-bird thing. ok, so then i downloaded a ROM and wanted to install it. since i was sure on what to do, i tried clicking "boot into recovery" big mistake. android with open stomach on its back and red exclamation, the triage symbol. shut it off, rebooted and it was stuck on the boot up screen, with the red oval thing. reboot again but held power and both volume keys. then clicked recovery and triage guy shows up-****ing bastard- then i clicked the volume keys and a mini menu comes up, clicked wipe cache, then reboot. still stuck on boot. redid whole thing, but then clicked factory reset, then clicked yes. then reboot.....still stuck on boot screen. i need help. idk what to do, and i dont have insurance so i need to fix this fone.. please help

GigaJake

Reaction score
Don't know why it would do that still after a factory reset, but you always have the option of fastbooting back to stock.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

mattjenn

Reaction score
You need custom recovery to flash roms doesn't sound like you flashed one

mattjenn

Reaction score
Sounds like only thing you can do is fxz back to stock droid 4 utility I believe has option to fast boot back to stock without losing data it is on this forum just not sure of the link cause I'm at work right now thread should have instructions too