droid 4 keyboard problem

acehunter27

Reaction score
First of all, im on jelly bean.
Idk how it happened. When i slide out the keyboard, the screen gets all glitchy, and shuts off. and i try pressing the power button, the buttons light up, but the screen wont come in, but i can still pres buttons, because i feel the buttons vibrate when i press them. i turn of my fone with memory, and it wont turn on again.it keeps getting stuck on the motorola screen, tried recovery mode, but volume down and power, and while it restarts i press the volume up and down and power, and boot menu, recovery. in short, gets stuck on motorola. couple hours later after dozens of reboots, it turn on. but now i cant pull out the keyboard, and the screen is a pain in the ass to turn on. I press the power button and the buttons light up, so i press the button like a thousand times, and it turns on when it feels like it, its really annoying. any ideas on how to use the keyboard or make my fone actually turn on when i want???

Silvertale

Reaction score
Keyboard light and screen rotation issues

This is my first post on here, so I'm not sure where to post this. My keyboard back-light won't light up when I open it up (even when it's dark). Once in a while, the top right hand corner of the phone will get really hot, and then, after turning the phone off and back on, the keyboard light works until the phone restarts itself (which happens often). Also screen rotation doesn't work until this part heats up and the phone is restarted. I've tried a factory reset, and that didn't help at all. Any ideas?

kwyrt

Reaction score
This is my first post on here, so I'm not sure where to post this. My keyboard back-light won't light up when I open it up (even when it's dark). Once in a while, the top right hand corner of the phone will get really hot, and then, after turning the phone off and back on, the keyboard light works until the phone restarts itself (which happens often). Also screen rotation doesn't work until this part heats up and the phone is restarted. I've tried a factory reset, and that didn't help at all. Any ideas?
Unfortunately, this sounds like a hardware issue to me.