1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Development' started by schellbl, Jan 12, 2013.

1. schellbl

schellbl New Member

I was on BAKED version 6 for close to two months. I decided to try out another rom and did my normal procedures (used TiBu, backed up ROM etc.). I didn't like it and decided to go back. That is when I noticed issues. TWRP couldn't find my backups. I was able to find them but it looks like there is a whole new path starting with 0. I'm assuming I must have partitioned my GNEX.

My questions.....If i pull my pictures and TiBu folders from my phone can I go back to stock and reroot again? Will it create just one partition? Has anyone done this? Any pointers?

Thanks for reading!
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Not familiar with BAKED, but I'm assuming it was a 4.2 ROM. 4.2 has a 0 path for its feature of multiple users. I'm not exactly sure (as I'm not even on a 4.2 ROM), but if you have TWRP up to date then it resolves the 0 path issue.

To answer your question, yes if you save whatever you want you can go back to stock and re-root again, but that may be the long way.