1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Soft bricked my DNA. boots to logo only. used moonshine to unlock. HELP Please!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid DNA Development' started by mainky34, Jul 19, 2013.

1. mainky34

mainky34 New Member

I used moonshine to unlock my bootloader successfully. I then flashed twrp 2.4 touch bootloader. I wiped everything except system and looks like I deleted the ROM zip file on the sd card when I did this. i need to get the zip file back on device or need to know how to fix this using adb or fastboot or by whatever means neccessary. I thought i had successfully copied the new rom zip back onto device and tried to install it with the twrp but it failed and said it couldn't mount several different folders/partition. then the file disappeared from my device. my sdcard shows completely empty using the twrp explorer. I'm stuck. please help me. thanks.
  2. myfishbear

myfishbear Developer Developer

install the htc drivers or googles generic adb driver. go into twrp>advanced>adb sideload
    copy a rom into my dna hackpack folder (unzip it to C:\) you can find it on my rom server. open the folder and hold left shift and rt click within the folder to open a cmd window type adb sideload rom.zip (rom.zip is the name of the rom)
  3. thayl0

thayl0 New Member

Search tags for this page
bricked droid dna
bricked my droid dna

droid dna bricked

droid dna moonshine
how dows s-off moonshine work

htc droid dna bricked

i bricked my htc droid dna
moonshine unlock