need help

b_j427

Reaction score
ok i have a droid 1 running liquid i believe gb ive been having problems with it lagging quite a bit lately and some apps running very slowly what do i have to do to change roms and start clean and what roms work best with the droid 1

shaggykid

Reaction score
Before trying a new rom have you tried just rebooting your phone? Sometimes after being on for consecutive days it can start slowing the system fown

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Reboots work. Also going into recovery & wiping the dalvick cache helps. If all else fails, reflashing the rom works.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

OP
B

b_j427

Reaction score
as for rebooting yes i have to it at least once a day if i don't i don't receive txts all the time

johnnyb15613

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You could try this: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...-etc-think-your-og-droid-hw-failing-read.html

It's longer than just reflashing the rom, but it made a difference on my D1.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

This is solid advice, and should be a standard prerequisite to flashing a ROM on the D1! I remember after first reading that thread, I tried it and it worked instantly! You can find stock rooted SBF files on Peter Alfonso's website in the download section under the sholes tag . At least you won't have to reroot! Give it a go, and I bet your phone runs like Jesse Owens all over again! Happy trails!

OP
B

b_j427

Reaction score
ok tried using rsd lite and it failed to flash now what?