1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best/Fastest Android Phone and tx of data

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by stevo95, Mar 18, 2011.

1. stevo95

stevo95 New Member

Ive had my Droid for almost 18 mths now and am getting to the point where I will be switching. I have been generally very happy, but the phone is on the slow side and lags quite a bit, plus battery life is terrible.

What android phone (verizon only) do people out there recommend?

Also, I did a bit of googling and it seems there is no app to transfer all of my apps/settings from one android phone to another, is that true?

Thank you.
  2. takeshi

takeshi New Member

Have you looked at any of the countless "Which device should I get?" threads? Try the General subforum.
  3. dbst

dbst New Member

Right now the fastest is probably the Thunderbolt but the Bionic will be coming out soon which is dual-core. When you get your new phone and sign in to your gmail account your market apps should automatically start downloading