Need Help

techmaster330

Reaction score
I have my Droid rooted and have followed all references and search items that I can find and I still cannot figure out how to get Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 to work. It always gives me the "nandroid exited with status 25" no matter how I have it structured in the Nandroid file on my SD card. Can someone give me a walkthrough or something?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Status 25 - The rom is in too many subfolders. ( I.e. nandroid/samplerom/samplerom, it needs to be nandroid/samplerom

Credit thebowers

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
techmaster.. are you using SP Recovery or ClockworkMod?

OP
T

techmaster330

Reaction score
Thats what I'm confused about. On my SD card I have the Nandroid folder and the only thing in it is the "ultimate_sholes-ota-eng.blackdroid" folder? What do I need to do?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok man.. check this out... put that file on the root of your sd card. meaning, not in a folder. like if it were Windows you would just stick it in c:

Now, rename it to update.zip MAKE sure your "show file extensions" are on so you can make sure you didn't accidentally name it update.zip.zip

Now, reboot your phone. and select "install update.zip"

OP
T

techmaster330

Reaction score
Well it looked like it was working but now it keeps showing "Droid" and cycling between an animation and that. It won't boot up the whole way. What else needs done?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Restore a nandroid backup. Once its restored...reboot into recovery and try installing ud 2.5 again. Make sure you downloaded ud 2.5 file in its entirety (full amount if mbs it us suppose to be)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
techmaster.. i agree. since you were having issues before, nandroid to a backup, or wipe data and cache clean, reboot, make sure stock is working. then re download the file. can't hurt ya know.