1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help with Voice Mail

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Crockett, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Crockett

Crockett New Member

I just bought a Droid and am having trouble setting (resetting) my password in Voice Mail.
    I searched the forum and couldn’t find the answer to my problem. I’ve also downloaded the User Manual and couldn’t find help there either.
    I attempted to set up my voice mail and at the prompt -- began to input a password using the hardware keyboard. The password was to be a word without numbers. However, some of the letters showed up as numbers instead.
    1 - SO, how do I change my password in voice mail?
    2 - Must I use the hardware keyboard to select a password or can I use the Touch Screen keyboard for a password?
    3 - If I can use the Touch Screen keyboard, how do I bring it up during this voice mail input?
    Thanks,
    Crockett
  2. Crockett

Crockett New Member

OK -- I figured out how to activate the Touch Screen keyboard while on the phone.

Now -- does anybody know how to change my password?

Thanks,
    Crockett
Search tags for this page
get voicemail password android ally
how to find out voicemail password
how to reset voicemail on lg ally
instructions to reset my voicemail on android ally

maildroid manual

maildroid user guide

maildroid user manual