droidboyx

Reaction score
Ok I need help to make my droidx louder thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is it just the speaker volume or with earbuds too?

Hey Bayou, now that we're discussing it, my Droid X *is* kind of hard to hear, and I have the speaker volume up all the way. Is there a software solution, do you know?

Thanks much! :)

-Mike

Not really. There was a lot of chatter about this issue from the date of release until the update in September. That update was supposed to solve the issue. For some folks it did. For others it did not. I found no solutions in my research of the issue for the OP. :sad:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Is it just the speaker volume or with earbuds too?

Hey Bayou, now that we're discussing it, my Droid X *is* kind of hard to hear, and I have the speaker volume up all the way. Is there a software solution, do you know?

Thanks much! :)

-Mike

Not really. There was a lot of chatter about this issue from the date of release until the update in September. That update was supposed to solve the issue. For some folks it did. For others it did not. I found no solutions in my research of the issue for the OP. :sad:

Ah well, in my case it's probably just getting old. That and all of the rock concerts I went to back in the 70s. Sucks to get old. :icon_eek:

-Mike

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ah well, in my case it's probably just getting old. That and all of the rock concerts I went to back in the 70s. Sucks to get old. :icon_eek:

-Mike

Ditto that. I got a fresh reminder yesterday when I got in an argument with an 11 year old kid that works at the local Social Security office!! Well, he looked like he was 11. :icon_eek:

OP
D

droidboyx

Reaction score
Are they app that you can use to make all volume lounder my droid1 lounder then the droidx

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pyroelite

Reaction score
That app requires an unlocked kernel. I'm sure we'll have new phones before that happens on DX...

from my DX

cpjr

Reaction score
Speaker location is horrible. Placing the phone backside down cuts the sounds down by like 90%.

I always have to place the phone screen down when Im worried about hearing it.

KHeeney5

Reaction score
If you're talking about for playing music, PowerAMP and I think MixZing too, allow custom EQ. They have a "gain" level which if you put that to the max too it is even louder.