Need help rooting Samsung Galaxy Young s6310

vladovescu

Reaction score
Hello, everybody! I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Young s6310 and I want to root it. I have read about rooting, and about different methods of doing so, and I resorted to Framaroot, which didn't quite work. I tried many versions of Framaroot, and every single try had two outcomes: the Aragorn exploit didn't work, the Gandalf crashed (I tried restarting the app 5 or 6 times, but still it wouldn't work).
So Framaroot would be out of the picture. A quick mention: my phone had JB 4.1.2 as a default OS, and most of them come with GB 2.3.6.
I abandoned the idea of rooting it with Framaroot, and I saw another possibility in SRSROOT. Did anyone root his phone with SRSROOT? Are there any risks involved? (mainly in the rooting process, not what it implies afterwards) I have heard that this method is safe, because no flash is required, you just connect your phone to USB, press a button and it's done. Another method I found was the Unlockroot application.
What is the simplest method to root my phone? And the safest one, of course? And the safest one, of course.