NEED HELP-MICRIOMAX CANVAS A72 VIVA

coolhero

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Micromax A72
Hello! everyone, I have micromax canvas a72 viva, The phone was working fine but when i choose to restore factory settings, the phone got stuck at boot android logo, I removed the battery & tried to switch on but it again stucks at boot showing the reset process. Is there any solution to make it start again????
Please reply as soon as possible...

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

Try removing the battery for a full 10 minutes. Then try to start your phone.

OP
C

coolhero

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Micromax A72
Thanks 4 d reply bro...
But i removed the battery yesterday evening & put it today morning
Still stucks at boot screen..

P

promo87

Hello! everyone, I have micromax canvas a72 viva, The phone was working fine but when i choose to restore factory settings, the phone got stuck at boot android logo, I removed the battery & tried to switch on but it again stucks at boot showing the reset process. Is there any solution to make it start again????
Please reply as soon as possible...
Well, I am sorry but it looks like you have messed too much with the firmware of your device there is no other option left other than reloading the firmware again over to your device.Tell me one more thing Is your device still covered under the warranty? If its still covered under the warranty then I would say rather then getting inside the device and try fixing it yourself ! Take it to the nearest support centre for fixing it... ! But if you aren't covered with the warranty then head out over Google and search for the "micromax canvas a72 stock ROM". I am sure you are going to find the appropriate XDA thread which can guide you through the flashing process. Let me know if you encounter any issues. :)

OP
C

coolhero

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Micromax A72
thanks bro, i send it to the micromax care