need help adding home screens

segen77

Reaction score
First off, let me state that I did search, and I can't find what I was looking for again.

A few days ago I ran across someone that posted the name of an app to get extra screens. I don't need any options other than that. Simply a few extra screens. (If 2.1 is going to have more than 3 screens, I can wait for that) I haven't heard that this is the case though, so I'd like to find that app.

I'm hoping that someone can help with this.

thanks

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well man the only way I know...is to DL the 2.1 launcher home screen, you do not need to be rooted for that....

And yes 2.1 will have 5 screens....you can root, and install any of the ROMs that are out now and they all have 5 screens...even with the 2.0.1 launcher

Sodner

Reaction score
Launcher ported from 2.1 is LOVELY but crashed on me several times a day.

Just get "Launcher+ Beta" from the Market. 5,6,7 screens, no Force Closes or crashes.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Launcher ported from 2.1 is LOVELY but crashed on me several times a day.

Just get "Launcher+ Beta" from the Market. 5,6,7 screens, no Force Closes or crashes.

See I didn't even know this existed....But thanks for sharing!

eddy6705

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how to rename created folders on the droid screen? I can't change it to "sounderboards"

roberj13

Reaction score
Open the folder, at the top where it says 'folder' long press, and a change name dialog will popup. It will cut that name off and show sounde... fading off. Havent figured out how, if there is even a way to show longer folder names.

Edit: It will actually show sounderb...