Need Advice - Looking For Game

Kakuma

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my droid a couple days ago, and I wanna get a nice RPG style game on it to keep me busy on my train rides and such. Any Ideas? If anyone knows of any RPG style games just post here and tell me the name and possibly a small summary of what the games about. Thanks for the help guys!

solar

Reaction score
and you can also buy Snesoid (a fantasic super nintendo emulator) and download roms for playing Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 3 (6) and many other awesome old school games! (because you already own copies of the games, of course!) ;)

OP
K

Kakuma

Reaction score
yea I thought about downloading [Snesoid], but I wasn't to sure how complicated it is to get roms on the phone so I didn't bother, is it easy?

spooby54

Reaction score
I would highly recommend Zenonia, I have logged about 5 hours in the game and I feel I have just scratched the surface of the game. Its similar to Zelda from SNES.

solar

Reaction score
yea I thought about downloading [Snesoid], but I wasn't to sure how complicated it is to get roms on the phone so I didn't bother, is it easy?

Yeah, its super easy to do. All you have to do is install the app, and find the ROM of he game you want to play. He even has a link to a good site to get the ROMS form within the app (freeroms.com). You just take the file and place it somewhere on your SD card and when you run SNESoid, you just browse for that file. I just make a folder on my SD card called ROMS and put them all there.

here is another thread with specifics on how to use the emulator.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/6093-how-download-roms-your-phone-play-games.html

:icon_ banana:

defense123

Reaction score
Well, nice posts and userful links. This forum is really helpful. Thanks a lot.

OP
K

Kakuma

Reaction score
yes very helpful im loving zenonia gonna try the snesemu soon