A list of MMO droid app Games?

Ragekai

Reaction score
Hi. I'm looking to uprgade to my first smartphone as soon as the Samsung Galaxy S2 comes out. Upgrading from a Samsung SGH-T139 so yeah its a big step up....Annnyyywaaaay. I'm out on the road a lot for my job and the main reason I decided to go with this phone is to allow me to play MMO games on the go. Ive been a long avid lover of all things MMO. Soooo if you guys don't mind listing me out some Android apps that function as ONLINE GAMES I'd greatly appreciate it. Anything from facebook style games (Farmville, insane iquariam, cityville, etc), to games like MyBrute to even full fledged WoW-like MMOs. All of which I'm interested in. I already have a few on my list:

-Pocket Legends, FarmStory, City Story, Elf City, Drag Racing, Tap Fish, Dark Galaxy

But I want to add more games to try out. SO help me out. Also any like browser based games. Web games that I could access through the phone would be nice suggestions.

Thanks for the help. Banana dance time:icon_ banana:

hatephil

Reaction score
By far the best MMO is "Order & Chaos". It's basically a mini WoW. Join me on The Whispering Islands realm, name is Longcut. Also, there is a WiFi trick to play over 3G or 4G. Thunderbolt can play over 4G without the trick however. Just need to WiFi to download the bulk of the game.

No list, but it's the only one I play.

OP
R

Ragekai

Reaction score
By far the best MMO is "Order & Chaos". It's basically a mini WoW. Join me on The Whispering Islands realm, name is Longcut. Also, there is a WiFi trick to play over 3G or 4G. Thunderbolt can play over 4G without the trick however. Just need to WiFi to download the bulk of the game.

I was going to get Order and Chaos....but then I read that the best gears in game are cash shop available. That's an auto-game-killer for me.

eperrine

Reaction score
Hi buddy, and welcome to the forums! First off, i'd just like to say you shall be extremely happy with your S2. I bought mine last month, and it's been breathtaking, truly has. Secondly, i have played PocketLegends, and boy oh boy was that an amazing experience. Played it flawlessly. As far as MMO's, i can't think of any others, maybe try Google? Order of Chaos looks really cool, might try that soon.

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
Hi buddy, and welcome to the forums! First off, i'd just like to say you shall be extremely happy with your S2. I bought mine last month, and it's been breathtaking, truly has.

Why.

Why must you torment American consumers, reminding us how we can't get the S2 yet? Does it make you feel like a big man? DOES IT?!

*falls to his knees, bangs fists on the ground, sobbing*

WWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

By the way, not sure if you follow MotoGP, but your countryman is doing a bang-up job for Honda. Casey Stoner is one of your greatest exports.

Ruriotic

Reaction score

sounds cool! Ill check order&chaos :D

Emeryongames

Reaction score
hello,

you can try our game, which is a mmog, Arenas trial of valor, for android. pretty hard game but system is complex and it may suits you.
not sure i can post urls but i ll try :)
Arenas
if you try be sure to give me feedback, we are always working on improvments or just if you are curious

james007

Reaction score
hello,

you can try our game, which is a mmog, Arenas trial of valor, for android. pretty hard game but system is complex and it may suits you.
not sure i can post urls but i ll try :)
Arenas
if you try be sure to give me feedback, we are always working on improvments or just if you are curious

really nice work.thanks for sharing with us

Emeryongames

Reaction score
you re welcome James :)
we re working on our 1.3

hello,
Our 1.3 is out on Android. We added RPG campaign scenarios among other things. We also released a lite version. We got some nice reviews and are still willing to improve the game so let us know !
H.
Arenas