NBC Tv on Droid

Reaction score
NBC's mobile site, m.nbc.com has full length episodes that can be viewed on a store bought droid. It does not open youtube, but just plays!.Episodes are broken up into short segments that normally play one after another.

bhjazz

Reaction score
Nice find. I especially like sites that are created with mobile in mind. Thanks for the link!

david1pro

Reaction score
I've tried several videos and I get no sound on any of them. Anyone else have this issue/suggestions?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've tried several videos and I get no sound on any of them. Anyone else have this issue/suggestions?
Mine play the audio just fine. Make sure you adjust the volume at the top of your droid. You might have it minimized.

david1pro

Reaction score
Haha, I had already checked the obvious. When I try to change the volume, it only changes "ringer" volume - as if there is no media playing. When I check my audiomanager widget, music volume is set appropriately. I'm running smoked glass 6.0

kaboyd

Reaction score
Haha, I had already checked the obvious. When I try to change the volume, it only changes "ringer" volume - as if there is no media playing. When I check my audiomanager widget, music volume is set appropriately. I'm running smoked glass 6.0
Make sure the "system volume" is turned up in the audiomanager.

david1pro

Reaction score
Yes, all volume settings are okay. All other apps are sounding as they should: Pandora, music, youtube, ringer, etc... everything else has sound according to the settings. The fact that turning up the volume while a video is playing results in a change to the ringer volume points to a less obvious problem (and solution)

Make sure the "system volume" is turned up in the audiomanager.

kaboyd

Reaction score
I flashed a backup of SG v6.0.1 that I had. The audio on the NBC.com site would not come through. It seems to me it's a problem with the ROM. Works fine with Cyanogen 5.0.6.2

david1pro

Reaction score
I flashed a backup of SG v6.0.1 that I had. The audio on the NBC.com site would not come through. It seems to me it's a problem with the ROM. Works fine with Cyanogen 5.0.6.2

Thanks. I've been very happy with SG6, but this may give me an excuse to play. :)

gszeman

Reaction score
Works great! The only issue I have is there are no shows on NBC that I care to watch! :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk