N.O.V.A. 3 Gameplay Trailer Released; Looks a Bit Like Halo for Your Mobile Device

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;UZIcFNBiadc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UZIcFNBiadc[/video]​

Gameloft just released a multiplayer gameplay trailer for their upcoming shooter, N.O.V.A. 3. The game looks somewhat like a "Halo" for a mobile device, but one could argue that is not a bad comparison-pedigree to have. The visuals and action look pretty stunning for a mobile device. Although we don't have any word on what devices it will launch for, intel in the industry suggests it will come on multiple different devices including phones and tablets.

The game features vehicular team-based combat, which is one of the ways that comparisons to Halo become obvious. It also will have character customization, 6 game modes, 6 maps, and 10 weapons. As far as we know the game is scheduled to come sometime in May 2012 on iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kinda looks like a cross between halo and half-life...
Hopefully it comes to the gnex, considering how powerful newer smartphones are I'm surprised more detailed games like this haven't dropped already (there are some but not many)

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Kinda looks like a cross between halo and half-life...
Hopefully it comes to the gnex, considering how powerful newer smartphones are I'm surprised more detailed games like this haven't dropped already (there are some but not many)

Not very many people have them though. Same with PC's they would rather release stuff that can be played on my phones vs stuff that can only be played on high end phones.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have Nova 2 for the HP Touchpad, and it looks nothing like this, more like a Playstation 2 game...almost.

Last edited: