First Trailer Released for the Amazing Spider-Man on Android

Edognights

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;g6fo3BMSjLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fo3BMSjLA&feature=player_embedded#t=0s[/video]​

A couple of weeks ago Gameloft announced that they would be launching an Amazing Spider-Man game for Android and iOS along side the release of the new movie. Today they released the first trailer for their upcoming game. The video shows off some new visuals as well as a little bit of gameplay. From what was shown, the game definitely looks interesting and the graphics aren't too bad either. The Amazing Spider-Man is expected to launch June 28th on Android and iOS, followed by the release of the new movie, in theaters July 3rd. Check out the trailer above and let us know what you think.

Source: Phandroid

Jeyman

Reaction score
In the past 6 or so months we have seen a spike in good games. Im loving this for my TF101(I hope this comes to tegra 2 devices ~_~ if not might be time to upgrade to the prime)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
In the past 6 or so months we have seen a spike in good games. Im loving this for my TF101(I hope this comes to tegra 2 devices ~_~ if not might be time to upgrade to the prime)

This is true.. hope they keep it up!

I just hope companies, or more companies, start putting 'Warnings' in the description of games that there are 'in-game' real money purchases available for that particular game. Some games are great, and as my nephew found out, and my on my credit card, sometimes the upgrades in which you think you are paying with coins or gold you earned, you are actually using real money. Just like they have a rating system for games, maybe "$" should be included meaning that the game has additional upgrades/items within it available for real money. Granted, I'm sure some folks do like them...

Not fun watching a 7 year old play a game and get so far and can't go any further because he/she needs to buy coins, gold, etc..

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL

I may be looking to sell my Prime, well, my wife's Prime. She never uses it anymore. Its just sitting there. After I get a definite yes from her on whether to sell it, I'll post it in the forums.

[[EDIT]]

Turns out there isn't a marketplace forum. I thought I remembered seeing one. Maybe it was a different forum. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send a link to you via PM to craigslist or ebay if it ever happens so it doesn't take place on the forums.

TayDee

Reaction score
I may check this out, but omg that dudes voicing peter parker is horrible!