Mysterious Sarah Palin Pictures Help!

want a droid

Reaction score
Ok guys I need some serious help. I have an album in my gallery called Blogger Pictures and it contains 5 of the same pictures of sarah palin. Each picture is named palin.jpg, the date is like oct 08 and the location is unknown.

I have no idea how these pictures got here but I want them gone! I've gone thru every single folder on root explorer and can't find them. I've done a search in root explorer and nothing comes up!

Another thing is that in the gallery the album has a little camera icon on the first picture which none of my other albums have.

Oh and I can't delete the pictures from the gallery there's just no option. Please some one help.

I'm rooted, running epic 2.5 and galaxy s theme.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid so I'm not sure if the Droid 2 is the same.

When I open the Galley I am able to tap an individual picture and at the bottom of my screen I see slideshow or menu. If I tap menu I see share, delete, and more. When I open a gallery, if I long press all photos are selected and delete is an option.

Hope this is helpful

Mike

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

When I open the Galley I am able to tap an individual picture and at the bottom of my screen I see slideshow or menu. If I tap menu I see share, delete, and more. When I open a gallery, if I long press all photos are selected and delete is an option.

Hope this is helpful

Mike

Ya it works the same on d2. You should be able to delete them no problem but the bigger concern would be where they are coming from.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and I think the thing with the camera icon is that its a file that can not be displayed. It shows up in my videos folder when I accidentally dl a video of an unsupported file type, and also it happened a few weeks back when my camera was having trouble saving pics to my sd.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Hope this is helpful

Mike

Ya it works the same on d2. You should be able to delete them no problem but the bigger concern would be where they are coming from.

Thanks for the clarification re D2 working like the D1. As to where these photos are coming from --- I have no idea. Have you checked your Picasa file?

iceman2029

Reaction score
The Gallery is synchronized with Google Blogger and Web Picasa. I delete the "blogger pictures" from my Picasa Web Album and the photos on my Gallery called "blogger" dissapear. Go to http://picasaweb.google.com/home. Good Luck.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Is she in a bikini? If so before you delete them send them my way! dancedroid

event121

Reaction score
They aRe cOming frOm the cLoud. I hAve pictures in my gaLlery from facEbook. I have seen others D2's with images in theiR gallery from a varieTy of apps and bLur features that save files to the memOry card - which your phone scans for images to show you in the galLery.

Darkseider

Reaction score
They aRe cOming frOm the cLoud. I hAve pictures in my gaLlery from facEbook. I have seen others D2's with images in theiR gallery from a varieTy of apps and bLur features that save files to the memOry card - which your phone scans for images to show you in the galLery.

You spelled TROLL wrong

SLIM

Reaction score
At least you had something good to look at,,,,loldancedroid