My XT910 won't open

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Hi, my laptop crashed so I had to repair it. Anyway I'm back trying to fix my phone.

In the link you showed, what does "Once you've done that, you'll extract the Fastboot file above to a folder on your computer, then connect the phone via USB (make sure USB Debugging is set), and then set your phone to "Media Device" (MTP). Then RSD Lite will identify your phone." mean? I didn't quite get it but I've downloaded the files I needed although I don't know how I should start.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Download the fastboot file and extract it to your desktop. Plug your phone into your computer and put it on MTP mode or Camera mode when it pops up.

Load RSD Lite and follow the directions from there.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply, I don't know why I feel like I feel like I'm losing hope right now and gotten of not being addicted to my phone. lol. Anyway here's my question again

1st: How would you know which leak are you in? .214 or .215

2nd: Is "The current Fastboot Image Version 4.0.4 (http://sbf.droid-developers.org/cdma...31_1FF.xml.zip) is the one that will take you back to STOCK .211, and I have proven it will do so even from a leaked upgrade (in this case, .215).

The Fastboot I will use is the one you told me to download at Droid-Developers SBF right? But I am not sure which is the one for my phone so I had to download many of them although I'm not sure if it's safe to trial and error...

3rd: is GB = Gingerbread? I'm confused on how would I continue since the 1st time I bought my phone, it was Gingerbread then later on the system told me that I should upgrade to ICS and I did. Then few days later I decided to installed a custom rom of MIUI (Successful) and The Arctic (insuccessful). Sooo how would I know which ROM I am on?

Thanks again :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
What version of leak you are on does not matter, as long as you were on stock ICS .211 you can use the fastboot files to get you back there.

That list I sent you was for all of the international Razrs, what market are you in right now?

GB does equal Gingerbread yes, so as long as you did the official over the air to ICS. Then you can use that fastboot file with RSD Lite.

OP
D

drdoom94

Reaction score
Oh I see. I am not quite sure about the market. I bought my phone from Singapore (SingTel Mobile) then I used it here in the Philippines. My android market (play store) shows market for Philippines. I also only downloaded the Asian ones for the list...