1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My XT910 won't open

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by drdoom94, Aug 4, 2012.

1. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Hi guys. I'm in serious trouble and I really need your help. I decided to flash my ROM for the 1st time to MIUI and it was successful. I decided to try The Arctic and I was unsuccessful and now I have no idea what I should do because the clockworkmod would not load anymore. The only thing I can load is the boot-loader in my phone. Is there still any hope I can fix my phone? :(
  2. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum, sorry you are experiencing trouble with your phone.

There is a Razr utility for your GSM version that has the fastboot files, if you do a Google search for Razr Utility GSM you will see the first link for it with instructions. Don't want to post a link for another site on here, but it should get you fixed up.
  3. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Thanks! Will check it out. Will let you know what happened...
  4. Sydman

No problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.
  5. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Hi, I just downloaded the tool. Can you help me on how I could load into the settings in my phone? I forgot how I did it but I was able to open it in the first few tries. I am not able to continue after I've downloaded the GSM Tools :/ I'm seeing white led light while it connects to my computer...
  6. Sydman

Do you mean the recovery menu?

Power off the phone, press and hold the volume up and down and then the power button, you will see a black screen with white letters, use volume down to move cursor and volume up to select what you want.
  7. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

I figured out that I have ran out of battery. I'm now able to go to recovery menu. I'm not sure what I should do now. Can you message me a recommended link on how I could install a new ROM here? I think I still have to remove my "The Arctic" because it wouldn't load but I'm not seeing any buttons for reformat. Sorry to bother.
  8. Sydman

Did you download that RAZR utility for your phone? There should be an option for a restore.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.
  9. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Well, umm... I still have no idea... check this image out... after that finished, my phone showed me an android icon who looks like he's still being fixed or he's still missing something. O_O

View attachment 54250

I don't know how to continue :(
  10. Sydman

Looks like it finished okay but for some reason booted you back into recovery. Are there any status bars on the screen? Try pressing the volume up and down at the same tie and see if you to the recovery menu and have an option to reboot the phone.
  11. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

it has been turning on by itself by showing a red logo of M then dies again. Sounds like a zombie phone now.
  12. Sydman

If you press and hold the volume up and down button for 10 seconds and the phone reboots does it still get stuck.

Alternatively is you just press the power button once, will the phone turn off so you can get it on a charger to make sure you don't get low battery bricked?
  13. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Sorry I did not see your fast reply. Anyway, I am able to open it and when I charge my phone, it is able to show a battery icon. Still, I am not able to open my phone properly. I always have trouble opening my phone to recovery menu and this time I've been thinking if I should try to "install bootstrap recovery app" and I hope there is a reformat button... and maybe I could try installing my old ROM again?
  14. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

I am still able to go to recovery menu. Now what should I do? It seemed that restoring to 651.73.30 didn't work. I wonder what I should do now...
  15. Sydman

16. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Hi, my laptop crashed so I had to repair it. Anyway I'm back trying to fix my phone.

In the link you showed, what does "Once you've done that, you'll extract the Fastboot file above to a folder on your computer, then connect the phone via USB (make sure USB Debugging is set), and then set your phone to "Media Device" (MTP). Then RSD Lite will identify your phone." mean? I didn't quite get it but I've downloaded the files I needed although I don't know how I should start.
  17. Sydman

Download the fastboot file and extract it to your desktop. Plug your phone into your computer and put it on MTP mode or Camera mode when it pops up.

Load RSD Lite and follow the directions from there.
  18. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Sorry for the late reply, I don't know why I feel like I feel like I'm losing hope right now and gotten of not being addicted to my phone. lol. Anyway here's my question again

1st: How would you know which leak are you in? .214 or .215

2nd: Is "The current Fastboot Image Version 4.0.4 (http://sbf.droid-developers.org/cdma...31_1FF.xml.zip) is the one that will take you back to STOCK .211, and I have proven it will do so even from a leaked upgrade (in this case, .215).

The Fastboot I will use is the one you told me to download at Droid-Developers SBF right? But I am not sure which is the one for my phone so I had to download many of them although I'm not sure if it's safe to trial and error...

3rd: is GB = Gingerbread? I'm confused on how would I continue since the 1st time I bought my phone, it was Gingerbread then later on the system told me that I should upgrade to ICS and I did. Then few days later I decided to installed a custom rom of MIUI (Successful) and The Arctic (insuccessful). Sooo how would I know which ROM I am on?

Thanks again :)
  19. Sydman

What version of leak you are on does not matter, as long as you were on stock ICS .211 you can use the fastboot files to get you back there.

That list I sent you was for all of the international Razrs, what market are you in right now?

GB does equal Gingerbread yes, so as long as you did the official over the air to ICS. Then you can use that fastboot file with RSD Lite.
  20. drdoom94

drdoom94 New Member

Oh I see. I am not quite sure about the market. I bought my phone from Singapore (SingTel Mobile) then I used it here in the Philippines. My android market (play store) shows market for Philippines. I also only downloaded the Asian ones for the list...
Search tags for this page
help xt910 wont turn on
how to fix xt910 battery low
motorola razr xt910 charging problem

motorola razr xt910 not turning on

motorola razr xt910 white led

motorola razr xt910 wont turn on

motorola xt901 wont's boot

motorola xt910 white light

question mark on motorola razr xt910 when charging

razr xt 910 wont charge
razr xt910 will not load