My screenshots.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Tell me what you think and post yours.

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if I could save the money to buy a Galaxy Nexus.

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Why do they always look blurry? Let me try this again.

Sent from your mom's house using my Galaxy Nexus... is what my signature would say if I could save the money to buy a Galaxy Nexus.

leftspin

Reaction score
I like how you left open space on your homescreens. Mine are totally filled up and it always feels so cluttered

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Ya I can't stand my screens to be cluttered. My tools screen has a bit too much but its all the stuff I use.
I also found alot of black icons from googke images to replace some of the stock app icons. Too many different colors

leftspin

Reaction score
I ended up lowering the LCD density and it looks pretty nice even with the screens filled. I'll post some screenshots in a minute if you want

also love the signature haha

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Ya post em. I'm interested in seeing what everyones screens look like. I know there was an official screenshot thread but I can't find it.

And thanks haha

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Looks sweet!

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
How did you get your screenshots so clear? Mine always apear blurry

OP
S

shaggykid

Reaction score
Oh I'm using drocap. It obviously sucks..

leftspin

Reaction score
the only screenshot app off the market that takes clear screenshots (at least in my experience) is called "screenshot."

Clueless, what launcher are you using?