My Razr's Mystery

Gigahertz

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My razr is 6 months old, bought it with GB but updated it to ICS, i was happy (not anymore)
I was a happy owner until 2weeks ago when ppl started complaining why i wasnt answering my phone...
I dis a few tests and realized it only recieve calls or test messages when the screen was on.
If i lock the phone, the messages and calls are simply ignored by the phone, while calling it i can even use it normaly, except make calls
tried factory resets... repeatedly
tried other roms, wipe data, wipe cache
sim card works fine in other devices
other sim cards dont
works fine when charging!

Bought it online(i live in brazil), so return isnt an option

:angry:Could someone give me a solution?:frown:

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Check smart actions. Make sure it's not going info airplane mode with the screen off. Worst comes to worst try a factory data reset.

jaye712

Reaction score
Make sure ur not in airplane mode or global mode. i didnt quite catch you about the simcard.(other simcards dont?).but it could be the sim u gotta replace.it might work on other devices but it could be corrupted when its in the phone..hope u find some answers n a fix..goodluck

ddfuji

Reaction score
You could try using rsd and restoring the whole device. I find that factory resets don't do much. You can also try mattd utility to restore

OP
G

Gigahertz

Reaction score
You could try using rsd and restoring the whole device. I find that factory resets don't do much. You can also try mattd utility to restore

tried RSD many times, going to try matt's

ddfuji

Reaction score
If you bought the phone 6 months ago I would just ask for a replacement. If nothing else works