1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My phone option

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by moreland1227, Mar 7, 2011.

1. moreland1227

moreland1227 New Member

Hey I am having issues with my driod incredible power option mode . It's starting to bring that screen up and turn my phone off by itself. I have already factory reset it and everything and it still does the same thing . Email me for any suggestions
  2. AngryHatter

AngryHatter New Member

Is it charged?
    OEM charger?
  3. moreland1227

moreland1227 New Member

I don't know . Sometimes when I leave my phone to charge it like someone hit the power button with the menu still open up . And if you sit and watch it , sometimes you'll see it select the power icon and power off . Extremely odd isn't it
  4. moreland1227

moreland1227 New Member

And yes its fully charged
  5. moreland1227

moreland1227 New Member

Never mind I went to the main store and found out tht I had insurance so I got another one on the way