My house is a mess!!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I procrastinat too... I always look for an excuse to take out my :motdroidvert: Because my :motdroidvert: is so much fun!

Drives girlfriend nuts....she's always asking "is there an app for that"? If I forget to take out the garbage, empty the dishwasher, that sort of thing.

I always carry my :motdroidvert: with me, even if I am walking across the room.... I used to forget my flip phone routinely (I hated that thing). Anyway, I find myself having to pull myself away from this forum, or my Droid so I can get things done. (I;m a stay at home dad).

How does one break the addiction? It seems I can't go more than an hour without taking it out and looking at it.... I think I need a 12 step program or something.... :r_c::eek:
D/l MiKandi... there's supposedly an app called Dildroid or something. You might never get you phone back again :rofl3: but at least she'll understand your addiction:icon_ banana:.

Sign me up for the AA program. I've converted 5 people (1-iPhone, 2-WM and 2 dumbphone) in the two weeks I've had it.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm starting a new AA group next month

Android Anonymous.

It's not what you think though. We are going to encourage the addiction.

Excelleeeeent... I'll be the first member there. I'll start practicing.

*ahem* Hi I'm unix.punkx and I love Android...
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii UNIX.PUNKX

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Corina,

The first step in correcting a problem is the acknowledgement of its existence.

What you do now is search the marketplace for a Psychotherapy app.

Done!

yah well all the ones i consider "psychotherapy" apps just make my house go more to sh!t.

maybe i'll look into droid rehab :icon_eek: