My house is a mess!!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The trash is piled to the ceiling,:icon_cussing: the dishes are in the bathtub,:cus: the floors look like a sandpit, :icon_ cry:my washing machine thinks i moved, i haven't showered since November 6th and my husband wants a divorce!!! :work1:THANKS DROID!! :icon_ devil:
ok it aint all that bad:rofl3: but i have procrastinated alot since i got my droid. how bout you? :r_c:

and yes i realize how many emoticons i used. i woulda used more but they put a limit lol

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm starting a new AA group next month

Android Anonymous.

It's not what you think though. We are going to encourage the addiction.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tips & Tricks how to sneak your Droid into situations? i.e. How to check an E-mail without being caught? LOL

cplus

Reaction score
Oh my, I'm forgoing a shower before work right now so that I can read on droidforums and post with you!! So what should I do next? Play on my DROID, play on droidforums.net or play on droidforums.net on my DROID... =)

TimChgo9

Reaction score
I procrastinat too... I always look for an excuse to take out my :motdroidvert: Because my :motdroidvert: is so much fun!

Drives girlfriend nuts....she's always asking "is there an app for that"? If I forget to take out the garbage, empty the dishwasher, that sort of thing.

I always carry my :motdroidvert: with me, even if I am walking across the room.... I used to forget my flip phone routinely (I hated that thing). Anyway, I find myself having to pull myself away from this forum, or my Droid so I can get things done. (I;m a stay at home dad).

How does one break the addiction? It seems I can't go more than an hour without taking it out and looking at it.... I think I need a 12 step program or something.... :r_c::eek:

mudpro69

Reaction score
Did you know that there is an app that converts the droid into a vacuum...sorry, had too go there...

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm starting a new AA group next month

Android Anonymous.

It's not what you think though. We are going to encourage the addiction.

ok what state do you live in so i'm sure not to go there next month :rofl3:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm lucky, my wife spends so much time on Second Life she doesn't care how much time I spend with my Droid, BUT, I still have 9 birds and 5 cats that need feeding and I'm the one that does it. I also pick up their messes too.

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I still have 9 birds and 5 cats that need feeding and I'm the one that does it. I also pick up their messes too.

:icon_eek: umm have you checked on em lately hooky? LmAo :rofl3:

P.S. what the hell is second life :icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still have 9 birds and 5 cats that need feeding and I'm the one that does it. I also pick up their messes too.

:icon_eek: umm have you checked on em lately hooky? LmAo :rofl3:

P.S. what the hell is second life :icon_eek:

It's a fantasy world of sorts. Somehow or another she makes money on that thing. People fly around, earn money, live life. She sells properties. I really don't understand it but I suggest you stay out of it as you're already distracted enough as it is.:icon_ banana:

droider4life

Reaction score
My poor wife has been a "Bachelorette" since i got my Droid..... But Hey Were all in this Mess together ;)

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
@droider4life maybe that aint such a bad thang;) (in yur favor of course)

@hooky umm you wanna tell her ta share the wealth please:D seeins how i lost my job (crap i went there today fergettin i don't work there anymore) or at least make her come clean my house in her spare time :rofl3:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hell, I can't get her to clean up around here! I'm lucky if she wipes down the counter after we fed the birds. Anyway she has fun on that second life thingy and it makes us MONEY so I don't want to distract her. :)

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Corina,

The first step in correcting a problem is the acknowledgement of its existence.

What you do now is search the marketplace for a Psychotherapy app.

Done!