1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My homepage wallpaper can only be set as landscape?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by kingfish, Feb 3, 2010.

1. kingfish

kingfish New Member

I'm trying to change the home wallpaper but when I enter a photo (which is set as portrait), the yellow box opens up for me to adjust the size. Only problem is that the yello box is landscape only and it will only let the format be landscape. That makes no sense since the screen is portrait. So I can only pic a portion of the photo to set as wallpaper.
    As a side note, I changed the locked screen wallpaper and had no problems whatsoever. Why is it that the locked screen doesnt have any issues and the home screen does? Any one had this problem before?
  2. 640k

640k New Member

the DROID is landscape and portrait. the image must conform to the dimensions required for wallpaper.

if you're having difficulties getting a quality image, rotate the image before editing it.

also, you can click-drag the edges of the yellow square to make the wallpaper fit.
Search tags for this page
android set portrait wallpaper
android wallpaper landscape
android wallpaper portrait only
droid wallpaper landscape

how to make portrait wallpaper on android

how to make wallpaper portrait in android
how to set horizontal wallpaper in s4

how to set landscape wallpaper on s4

how to set portrait wallpaper android

how to set portrait wallpaper in android
how to set the wallpaper landscape in samsung