My Experience

Postnsons

Reaction score
My first pc was an Apple IIe. I've had cell phones since they came out and they were about 10" long and 2" thick.

I really think the IPhone and Droid are decendants of the Apple Newton. I had two of those. Really liked the idea of everything working in the memory of the unit. Apps weren't free back then. The Newton used to lock up or "force close" about the same amount the Droid does. However, with the Newton you weren't given the option to wait. You just had to hit the reset button and you lost whatever you were working on.

I'm a sucker for gadgets, but I also don't like to be the first group buying a new toy. I like to watch other people be the guinee pigs.

All in all, the Droid is the best tool I've owned yet.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My first pc was an Apple IIe. I've had cell phones since they came out and they were about 10" long and 2" thick.

I really think the IPhone and Droid are decendants of the Apple Newton. I had two of those. Really liked the idea of everything working in the memory of the unit. Apps weren't free back then. The Newton used to lock up or "force close" about the same amount the Droid does. However, with the Newton you weren't given the option to wait. You just had to hit the reset button and you lost whatever you were working on.

I'm a sucker for gadgets, but I also don't like to be the first group buying a new toy. I like to watch other people be the guinee pigs.

All in all, the Droid is the best tool I've owned yet.

Welcome to your newest obsession, Postnsons! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! And remember if you get stuck or need some help, don't be afraid to ask! Hope you enjoy your time here!
:welcome: