My droid prediction for the future

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Just some thoughts on where I see Android ending up. I see it being our end all. Meaning that before long the Android phone witll be our mobile Computer, It will be our Car stereo, it will be our navigation systems, it will be our camera and our video camera. It will replace the DVD player and desktop computer.

I foresee a day when you will just plug in your Droid into your car and it will be the radio transmitter and the stereo as well as the Navi... the image from the droid will be shown on the inboard screen. No more need for in car DVD's just hook up your Droid and hit play. No more need for the xbox when your Droid can do what the Xbox used to do and it will be easier to play COD on line ANYWHERE.

I could go on and on but these are just my predictions of where it is going.... oh yeah and I will be jealous of the guy who invents an Android Ultra Sound machine I can carry in my scrub pocket!!! It will change medicine forever!

Doctor Bdancedroid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are your selling stock shares :)

Your thoughts are not unrealistic!

Mike

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Hahaha I should but seriously I was talking to somwone about the droid and I don't see it dropping ever! I said the Ipod would be come our movie players and our cell phone...well It sure has. I would bet that one day you will just have a monitor sitting there and you plug in your Droid aka mother board and there you go your computer with attachable keyboard etc. but as far as the ultra sound machine I'm not joking we could make some CASH

Dan_08

Reaction score
Ultrasound? I'm sure it's possible, just write the program and get a USB wand! Good idea, you should patent it and find an engineer quick!