My Droid has a mind of it's own...

f150steeler

Reaction score
I constantly have to RE-set the "Screen timeout" because it randomly goes back to a timeout time of it's choice. I have a feeling it's the Power Manager app..Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I constantly have to RE-set the "Screen timeout" because it randomly goes back to a timeout time of it's choice. I have a feeling it's the Power Manager app..Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I just checked mine. It's still set for 2 minutes and I set it that way on Monday.

It isn't resetting by any chance is it? Even that shouldn't change the setting. Weird.

OP
f150steeler

f150steeler

Reaction score

I just checked mine. It's still set for 2 minutes and I set it that way on Monday.

It isn't resetting by any chance is it? Even that shouldn't change the setting. Weird.

Yes, it's resetting itself...now I noticed that my text notification ringtone (which was set to DROID) reset itself to Silent...my Droid has a mind of it's own and is going to take over the world.