Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs more work!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OP
S

SD_Vee-Dub

Reaction score
Im currently working on a new one for the HALO fans out there. Its going to be a Red vs Blue skit. Exporting all the images as im typing this so hopefully i can have it up within the hour. Will post new topic!

Also i have found a way that you can make the boot screen a video with alittle bit of work.

Post us some video links and ill choose a few to do. The shorter the better!

Thank you everyone for your support on this.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im currently working on a new one for the HALO fans out there. Its going to be a Red vs Blue skit. Exporting all the images as im typing this so hopefully i can have it up within the hour. Will post new topic!

Also i have found a way that you can make the boot screen a video with alittle bit of work.

Sweet V-Dub, bring it:)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX w/DF app\\

OP
S

SD_Vee-Dub

Reaction score

So i just previewed it on my phone and looks like it needs just a few more tweaks. 170 images isnt something to change easily. Also its going to be a larger then usual bootanimation.zip at about 60 megs. Working on making it smaller and smoother.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

So i just previewed it on my phone and looks like it needs just a few more tweaks. 170 images isnt something to change easily. Also its going to be a larger then usual bootanimation.zip at about 60 megs. Working on making it smaller and smoother.

60MB's?!?! I've never created anything over 11MB's that ran smooth:icon_eek:dancedroid:icon_eek:

OP
S

SD_Vee-Dub

Reaction score
Im looking at converting it into a gif animation. It was running smooth I just need to change the FPS

davidjr621

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I understand the thread is old and all, but i saw this and just about died :O
I love you for creating this!! :D

imp3r10

Reaction score
how hard is it to make custom boot animation?

jsut need photoshop and take each animation slide?