Music wont play. Camera/video wont work...

DroidX31

Reaction score
Hey fellow droid users. Im new to the forum and feel somewhat overwhelmed with the capabilities (and downfalls) of my new Droid X. Its pretty sick but I have run into some problems with it quite quickly. First, I found how to upload music off my Mac book and for 1/2 days all the songs played and i had a music ringtone. After a few days the ringtone stopped and went to a dull "thud thud thud" ring and the songs dont work with the error message "Sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file". Whats the ****ing deal? It works for a day perfect then just goes retarded... please help

Also, I have used the camera/camcorder w success but recently when i tap the icon it goes to the camera/camcorder and when i choose to snap it/record it, it quickly goes to the different veiw (landscape to portrait or vice versa) and goes back the home screen. This is driving me fking nuts! please give me some advice to resolve these problems.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
These are known issues that occur when you don't reboot the phone often enough. I tend to reboot my d2 every other day and don't encounter them. Should help you out.

tappin and a talkin