music playing playing after call ends

cndowney77

Reaction score
My husband and I are both having a similar issue on our Droid phones. After ending a call while on our bluetooth headsets (h17txt), music will start playing through the headset. We both have stock phones and have updated to 2.2. We do have music on our phones but don't normally listen to it. We are not listening to music prior to the phone call. This did not start until after updating to 2.2.

Any suggestions on how to stop the music from playing after a phone call?

charchap

Reaction score
any luck

did you have any luck with an answer to this question?

charchap

Reaction score
Possible Solution (s)????

No answer yet. Motorola hasn't been much help either.

well. Here's an update for ya. I talked to Motorola earlier and of course they didn't help much BUT. I took my headset back and exchanged it for the same model etc. the H17txt and when Pairing the new one under the Bluetooth Menu I noticed something. I don't know if this was there before or not or if you've tried this. If you hold down your finger in the menu on your headset (the one the phone sees, like you're cutting and pasting something) there is something there that says "options." under options there is an option for "media" uncheck that.

So I'm not entirely sure if it was because I unchecked the Media part or the new headset. But no issues thus far. Will keep you updated.