1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music players don't 'repeat' with GB update

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by raos044, Nov 9, 2011.

1. raos044

raos044 New Member

So about a week ago or so i was forced to update to GB (im still a little pissed about that but i digress). Everything seems fine, however neither the default music player nor winamp seem to be able to properly use the repeat list/current song functions. Basically what it does is it gets to the end of the song that would be the last song on the list/only song being repeated and then just stop doing anything for about 5 minutes (of silence). During this time the seek bar and the play/pause buttons do NOTHING and the only way to get it out of this glitch is to skip to another song. If i do nothing for about 5 minutes, it will randomly start playing the next song it was supposed to play on repeat. What's causing this and how do i fix it? Any ideas?

Edit: wierd, it seems to work, but only whenever it feels like it. I don't understand whats causing it to work on and off like that.
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
Search tags for this page

android 4 repeating a song

how to put songs on repeat on galaxy s4

how to repeat music on galaxy s4

music repeat button on android

repeat songs on nexus