simple music player recomendation

jag77

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
toshiba tablet
Just purchased a Toshiba 7 inch tablet with Android Kit Kat.
I would like some recommendations on a simple music player. I do not need equalizers, editors, or any advanced options. Just a plain simple player with the ability to create a play list. (Play the list of songs without stopping) I don't mind paying for the app.

I would like the songs to be displayed as a simple list. Get rid of all the icons and cover art, they just take up space and don't do anything for me. It must have a method to move to certain places in a song. I am a Zumba instructor and sometimes need to play parts of a song repeatedly.

This device came with Google Play installed but I am finding it difficult to navigate. I don't see how to show a simple list of the songs on my device. Changing songs is a pain. I don't see any method of going directly to a given section of a song. I put 24 songs on my SD card and only see half of them.

Thanks for your time

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hmmm. Idk.. My go to is poweramp.. But it has features you don't want.. Like an EQ and other options... But though it has what you don't want... You can also use it with out all of the customization options... Just a thought..