Music player plays when a call comes in

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by fucco, Sep 10, 2011.

1. fucco

fucco Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Never saw this before. When i get a call on my bionic and answer it the music player starts playing music from the playlist through the bionic earpeice. I am not using any bluetooth either. This just started out of no where and i cant figure how to fix this. Major problem!! Any suggestions !!! Please help

Seems to be playing the ringtones from the alarms folder. I have already pulled the battery but is still doing this

FOUND OUT WHAT IS WAS...... A APP CALLED "EASY ANSWER BUTTON" IT ACTIVATES THE MUSIC PLAYER. Funny thing is i had it installed since yesterday and this started happending just now. Anyway this app apparently does not work with gingerbread. So FYI for anyone who was using it wit their original droidm GET RID OF IT!!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2011
  2. INCREMENTAL

INCREMENTAL Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Well I don't have a Bionic YET but my OG Droid would play music in background during a call if I was listening to it when someone would call. I thought right when I pick up the call it would drop the music but instead played it n the background kinda like how navigation does when ur on a call.

Sent from my Moto Droid

Search tags for this page
android play music during call
droid and music continues during phone calls
droid bionic keeps playing music

droid bionic plays music when answering phone

moto x phone with music play during calls
moto x plays music during calls
motorola phone playing music when calling out
music play during call
music players that plays during phone calls

plays music during phone call