Music apps load non-existing songs

ihcTactics

Reaction score
First off, I use a mac and have been "syncing" my music with doubletwist... (hated it).

Anyway, I deleted all my music off my phone while it was plugged in via usb from the sdcard drive that showed up on my mac. Now whenever I try to open any music app and have it load my current library it still loads my music I used to have + the new music. I'm trying to figure out where the programs are getting the info of my old library to list the songs so I can get rid of that info.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kevinkar

Reaction score
You could try going to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications, finding the app, and pressing Clear Data or Clear Cache. Maybe there's a cached list that did not update and you'll need to clear it?

I've gotten into the habit of going here first and clearing out whatever I can before uninstalling an app too. Otherwise the uninstall routine might not clear out everything.

OP
I

ihcTactics

Reaction score
Well I cleared the cache on several programs that accessed the music and still no luck. I wish the built in music app had a way to reload the music library.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums