Multiple Texts?

Sicon

Reaction score
So apparently my friends are complaining that i am sending multiple texts, one even said i sent about 100 of the same text, but the weird thing i don't see it doing this... i have the Moto droid 1, should i take it back or what????

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
What OS and messaging app are you using? If you are running stock OS and using the stock messaging app then you may want to take it in. If you are using a third-party messaging app and/or have a ROM installed you may want to try removing them to see if the problem clears up.

_Killer_

Reaction score
Weird... I've seen the opposite actually... Where I end up RECEIVING duplicate messages 2-3 times.. I've never had anyone complain that I'm sending them multiple msgs.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've had the same happen as killer, I've received one text multiple times, but have yet to be told I've sent any more than once.

I'd talk to Verizon... I don't really understand how it would be a device issue, instead more of a network issue.... but I may be mistaken.

OP
S

Sicon

Reaction score
Yeah its all stock, it may be just a network issue because where i live it goes in and out of service, sometimes 4 bars, and sometimes nothing